Business Credit Building
Lenders turn down almost 30 out of 100 small business loan applications due to insufficient credit history. Low credit score or bad credits are the main reason behind the rejection of 50 out of 100 business loan applications. You don’t want to go through a hectic application process to hear “NO” from your creditor. Are you ready to waste your time, energy, and efforts? Of course not. But you will be ready to build your business credit. Aren’t you? So, let’s start this journey of building business credit together. At Business Credit Los Angeles, we help startups, small businesses, and even existing businesses with bad credit build and improve their credit scores.
How We Help You?
We create guides, articles, informative posts, easy-to-understand checklists, and other resources that explain how to build business credit step-by-step.
Thanks to our expert business credit coaching services, now you can plan one-to-one sessions with our industry experts. They stand by your side in every step of building your business credit profile.
Here are Eight Steps to Building a Business Credit
1. Incorporating Your Business – You need to register as LLC, Corporation, etc. because keeping personal and business credit separate is a must.
2. Getting EIN – We guide you on obtaining your EIN fast and easily.
3. Business Bank Account Opening – Once you have EIN, you can create your business bank account with your business name.
4. Creating a Business Phone Number – We tell you how to create a business phone number and what directories to list this number for quick recognition.
5. Opening a Business Credit File – You need to submit your credit files to three major credit agencies. We explain the whole process for your guidance at Business Credit Los Angeles Portal.
6. Getting a Business Credit Card – No matter your credit score, we assist you in getting business credit cards for startups and LLCs.
7. Obtaining a Line of Credit – Do you want to set good terms with your suppliers and vendors? We have a dedicated resource page for your support.
8. Business Credit Monitoring – You need to keep an eye on your business credit score, so if there are any discrepancies in reports, you can fix them. We explain how you can perform business credit checks time to time and how to file a dispute for errors on your business credit reports.
We share comprehensive guides and address your concerns and issues with detailed answers. Whether it is a challenge for you to establish a line of credit or open a business credit file, we help you overcome this challenge effortlessly.
Benefits of Building Business Credit
Once you build strong business credit, you enjoy the following benefits.
- You can set ideal payment for your business credit with your vendors and supplier because now you have a good credit score. It shows your business creditworthiness to clients.
- You can get approved fast for loans from banks and other financial institutions.
- There is no need to deal with stressful short payment terms.
- You can keep your business and personal credit separate. It’s important because personal issues won’t affect your business score. And in the same manner, business problems won’t put your personal assets at risk.
Get In Touch
At Business Credit Los Angeles, we stand by your side and offer you an easy-to-follow walkthrough guide to building your business credit. Bookmark our website to get ultimate solutions for all the concerns and questions you have about business credit building. Once you land on this portal, you won’t have to look around for any answers. We have created a solution-driven website to help you in the best manner available.